Septic & Sewer Program
Liability and Property Insurance
An "A++XV" rated insurance carrier is offering insurance to Sewer/Septic Tank Installers and Maintenance Companies.
- A professional liability endorsement is automatically included.
- Excess Liability limits available up to $10 Million
- Not only is the General Liability policy extremely broad, but you could benefit from an average reduction in premium of cost up to 25%
- Up to $25,000,000 in Excess Pollution Coverage
Who is eligible?
- Sewer / Septic Tank Installers
- Maintenance Companies
- Septic Tank Materials and Equipment Suppliers
- Portable Toilet Companies
Coverages you may need to.
- General and Professional Liability
- Excess Liability
- Property Coverage
- Automobile/Truck Coverage
- Workers Compensation
- Boiler and Machinery
- Pollution Liability
The General Liability policy includes:
- $1,000,000 Occurrence / $3,000,000 Aggregate General and Professional Liability
- Unlimited Defense Costs
- $500,000 Automatic Pollution Coverage
- $250,000 Employee Benefits Liability
- $250,000 Employment Related Practices Liability
- $25,000 In Transit Pollution Clean-Up
- $100,000 Fire Legal Liability
- $10,000 Medical Payments
- $1,000,000 Hired and Non-Owned Auto (Upon Request)
- Excess Pollution up to $25,000,000
- Excess Liability up to $10,000,000